Friday, August 24, 2007

It Begins


Well this is my first blog ever! I have to be honest with you, I thought blogs were for hippies and drug addicts. But yesterday as I was sitting in front of a steaming bowl of tapioca, I was like..."hey I'm eccentric, I should make a blog!" So here I am, typing on ol' Simon Birch. I also find that I feel a lot better when I type things out...and look at what I wrote two months later and see how much of a dope I really was at the time, then hope that nobody outside my family ever sees my entries. So that's why I thought a blog would be an amazingly easy way to utterly embarrass myself! Well...here it goes!

2 comments:

Linds and Manda said...

hmmm...steaming bowl of tapioca. Sounds tempting. Let's just say I am looking forward to reading your entries more than finding my next fix of tapioca. Good to see you today. Hope you had a fun ride home with the folks. :)

Wanna Be Nurses Gone Wild said...

Well I just read your other comment. I was going to say that! Dangit! I love tapioca! It is unreal!